Friday, April 3, 2015

I Will Praise Thee


I Will Praise Thee

 
I praise Thee, O Lord, with all of my heart;
 From all Thy precepts I’ll never depart.
I’ll be glad and rejoice, and sing praise to Thy Name;
 Most High and Holy, Thou art ever the same.
 
All mine enemies shall perish and fall
 At Thy glorious presence, O blest Lord of All.
For Thou hast maintained my cause and my right;
 I trust, Lord, in Thee, in Thy power and might.
 
Thou destroyeth the wicked; their oppression shall cease;
 I’ll seek Thee, Lord, for then I’ll have peace.
Thou settest Thy glory far over the skies;
 Thou makest the sun in the morning to rise.
 
The moon and the stars Thou hast ordained;
 Yet Thou carest for me with love unfeigned!
Down from the willows my harp I will take;
 My mouth shall sing praises each morn when I wake!
 
 
 
Psalms 8, 9, & 137

To Esther, with much love



No comments:

Post a Comment