Friday, April 3, 2015

In Thy Presence



In Thy Presence
 
Preserve me, O God, for I trust in Thee;
 Look down from heaven and hear my plea.
Let me walk uprightly, speaking truth in my heart;
 From Thy counsel, Lord, may I never depart.
 
I’ve set Thee before me, and my heart is glad;
 I will sing a new song, for I cannot be sad!
I shall not be moved; Thou art by my right hand;
 In the path of life will I come to that Land.
 
Only in Thee shall I find my delight;
 For wherever Thou art, there will be no night!
With a goodly heritage I have been blest;
 In a garment of praise I shall be dressed!
 
I’ll abide in Thy tabernacle, dwell in Thy mountain;
 For my robes have been washed in the pure, flowing fountain;
Then the things of earth shall never annoy--
 For in Thy presence is fulness of joy!
 
 
Psalms 13, 14, 15, & 16; Isaiah 61:3; & Revelation 7:14

For Suzanne



2 comments: